Wednesday, January 26, 2011

say hello to my multiple personas

Tomorrow night, if you can get out on a mid-winter's night, come say hello to my multiple personas. I will be showing ten of the "mis-taken" banners along with the work of thirteen other Ohio artists as part of "Here's Looking at You: Portraits in Ohio" at the Riffe gallery in Columbus. The opening is tomorrow night from 5-7pm and the exhibition runs until April 17th, 2011. 






Other artists in the exhibition curated by Kay Koeninger are: Amy Kollar Anderson (Dayton), Leslie Adams (Toledo), Sid Chafetz (Columbus), Ruth Finley (Cleveland), Leesa Haapapuro (Dayton), Marcella Hackbardt (Mount Vernon), Chas Ray Krider (Columbus), Baila Litton (Cleveland), James Pate (Dayton), Ellen Jean Price (Oxford), Leslie Shiels (Cincinnati)Marty Shuter (Columbus) and Chun Arthur Wang (Columbus). 


If you read my artist's statement, you will be sure to find my secret 11th persona, which is the most me of me.

No comments: